In general, it is possible to submit your work to the Information Visualisation conference in general or more specifically to a particular symposium within the conference. Your work may be submitted as
These submissions include, but are not limited to Research, Review and the Application of Information Visualisation principles and techniques.
- Online submission of your work in PDF format.
- The administration tool used by the conference administration team is called “ConfTool” and it is available @ submission page.
- In order to submit your work for review, please register with the ConfTool system as a new user. You will be required to enter your details and specify a username and password.
- Once you have registered, you will be able to submit your work. Follow the onscreen instructions as directed.
- Authors must submit papers compliant with the IEEE conference format.
If your paper is accepted for publication, you will receive this year “Author kit” that will include all the details of how to prepare your work for publication, as well as the copyright form from the conference proceedings publisher that you need to complete.
Please note that when you submit the camera ready version of your paper
- you agree to pay the registration fee (or reduced registration fee if your registration form is received on or before the early registration date)
- you agree that your work will be presented by at least one of the authors
Note that the Conference has a policy of one submission per delegate only.
- Reviewing is applied to all the materials submitted.
- The final manuscripts of full papers are expected to be not more than 6 pages. However, up to 4 excess pages may be purchased. The cost of this is set by the publisher at 30 € per page.
- It is anticipated that the camera–ready format for this year will be comparable but not necessarily identical to this format.
- The dates of all the conference deadlines are available here: Important Dates