In the present information era, most aspects of our lives depend on and are driven by data, information, knowledge, user experience, and culture. Information Visualisation, Visual Analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science are only a few research areas of the current state of the art, enabling to increase of the comprehension of the information on which is based the infrastructure of our society. The International Conference on Information Visualisation is concentrated on these hot topics. As in the previous edition, this year, there will be the opportunity to start international cooperation and European research projects and discuss with international relevance keynote speakers. The conference is articulated in symposia, with details and further information available on the Symposia webpage.
Your work may be submitted as
- a full paper – (6 pages * IEEE format / per registration)
- a short paper – (4 pages * IEEE format /per registration)
- a poster presentation (displayed online or during the event) – Accepted poster contributions are presented as posters and accompanied by a 4-page paper in the proceedings.
* 4 more pages are possible, subject to Excess fee charges
* Paper format – IEEE format: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
These submissions include but are not limited to the subject theme outlined within the Symposia description: https://iv.csites.fct.unl.pt/pt/symposia/
The “Best Paper Awards” will be given to the studies, that will be selected by the committee among the papers/posters presented in IV2024 and applied for the award. The study’s relevance to the symposium’s scope, its scientific contribution, and its writing/presentation style will be considered in the evaluation process.
IV2024 will have the following awards:
- IV2024 Best Paper of the Year Award (Conditions: Being a presenter in the symposium)
- IV2024 The Young Researcher of the Year Award (Conditions: Being a presenter in the symposium, age of 40 and younger)
- Best Oral Presentation Award (Conditions: Being a presenter in the symposium)
- Best Research Award [For poster presentations]
Selected Journal Publication
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IV 2024 Conference Proceedings and submitted to Conference Publishing Services, as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases such as EI Compendex, ScienceDirect, Scopus, Web of Knowledge, Thomson ISI, and IET Inspect. Also, extended versions of selected papers will be published as a special issue or edited books; for more information, see the publication page.
The dates of all the conference deadlines are available @ Important Dates.
The submission procedure details are available submission page.