IV-forum invites proposals for half- or full-day pre-conference short courses in visualization systems, methods, application areas, and related fields to the conference theme. These tutorials will precede the conference, and proposals should specify proficiency levels (beginner, intermediate, or advanced) expected from participants. Please include:
- Abstract: A topic abstract suitable for publicity purposes.
- Organization Description: Briefly describe the tutorial’s organization.
- Time Allocation: Specify time allocation for major areas and their durations.
- Tutorial Level: Indicate whether the tutorial is for beginners, intermediates, or advanced participants.
- Instructors: Provide a brief biography (100 words or less), contact details of the instructors, and a passport-size photo.
Course proposals will be evaluated based on theme suitability, instructor experience, overall relevance, balance, and expected participant attendance. Additional information on these aspects is appreciated.
Upon acceptance, organizers must inform us of room setup and equipment needs. Additionally, they should prepare course notes and a time schedule with topics and speakers in chronological order. We look forward to your informative proposals.
The dates of all the conference deadlines are available @ Important Dates.
For submission of tutorials and further information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the GraphicsLink Secretariat (iV_CGiV@graphicslink.co.uk).