Information Visualization holds broad applications in our increasingly information-driven society, drawing on techniques and theories from various disciplines. The event’s structure aligns with dynamically changing symposia, urging submissions from active field advocates. Proposal applications should encompass:
1. Title: Provide a symposium title with a suitable acronym
2. Scope/Theme Outline: Briefly outline the symposium’s scope or theme, accompanied by up to 10 bullet points of keywords or phrases (An example text from other symposia is available here.)
3. contact details: Include full contact information for publicity materials and your affiliation.
Please also send your optional recommendations on the following:
- Publicity Sources: Suggest sources for publicity (e.g., mailing lists, journals with calendars).
- Program Committees: List program committee members for your symposium.
- Tutorials/Keynote/Panel: Propose tutorial sessions aligned with your symposium’s theme.
The minimum required for a symposium is six accepted papers. We look forward to your engaging proposals.